On Tuesday I decided that it would be a super good idea to go to the gym and lift. First full body lift in . . . I don't know months, or at least since I started running all the time (which was in November:). So I lifted enough that I was pretty spent, which was very good. On Wed morning when I woke up, in time to go running, I wiggled around a bit and thought 'Oh my goodness Self, I don't hurt anywhere I will go running.' I was so excited (although a little disappointed because I had expected some pain). Half way through my run some tenderness was coming on, but not too bad. So Today. . . when my alarm went off . . . sigh. There was no wiggling. In fact there was mostly a lot of moaning and internal whining. But I was a good girl and hit the road, knowing that if I didn't go running I wouldn't be moving at all today (which is still not too far from the situation). Plus, we all know that happy people don't kill their husbands. . . or kids. . . or random people on the street.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
People aren't supposed to kill there husbands? Ok, good to know.
blog blog blog blog blog blog
I love TACOS!!!!
Post a Comment